We did not receive our product after 4 weeks.Finally I had to contact our bank to try to get the money back.

I had tried to contact the company but NO ONE returned phone calls or ANYTHING! After a few more weeks we just received the merchandise. I really wish we had not so we could have ordered from someplace else with more respect to customer service. Of course they received our money right away but would not respond when we tried to contact them and it took the bank going after their bank before they finally sent us the merchandise.

Also in the beginning when I left messages for the TRACKING number the number they sent us was empty(they did not fill the order for sending).

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO GET YOUR MERCHANDISE!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Styln Industries. The most disappointing about styln industries shipping service at Styln Industries was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Styln Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Styln Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Styln Industries?

Comments

Can't get in touch with the company.No number listed.

Did not receive offer.Terrible

Linden, New Jersey, United States #1325154

I ordered my son something over 3 months ago and still haven't received anything!Over 100 in merchandise!

SCAMMERS!Do not buy from

Them!!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1239343

I'm having the same problem over 4 weeks still nothing.

Styln Industries Products and Services