I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas. I tried contacting Stylin' Industries multiple times though email to check status. They never responded back to me. I tried contacting them via facebook & email, still no response. Finally my order went in to "processing" on 12/30/2015, so I waited a few days because I figured it wouldn't take long for an order from 12/17. I was, of course, wrong and emailed them again on 1/5/2016. FINALLY my order was shipped and I received it on 1/7/2016. I'm irritated because they would not give me the time of day to even give me an update on my order. Now that we finally have our order one of the shirts is falling apart and my husband hasn't even worn it yet. Of course, I cannot get ahold of the company to let them know because they don't think it is necessary to supply their phone number on their site. So, I've been probably emailing a spam email and getting no where.

I've provided a few of my attempts to contact the company with no response. They have a "contact us" button on their page that I've used a few times as well. I'm unable to bring up those emails.

I ordered three shirts

Turbo Heart Rib Cage Shirt

Street Racing is Not A Crime Shirt

GAS CLUTCH SHIFT REPEAT SHIRT

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Styln Industries and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about shirt from Styln Industries was customer service and merchandise Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Styln Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Styln Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Styln Industries?

Comments